Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1601
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Conflict: Vietnam and Katamari Damacy.

    Both are fun.

  2. #1602
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I get the feeling im going to have to import Katamari Damacy...

  3. #1603
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, it's a great game. At times challenging too.

  4. #1604
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lmao@Cav again! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #1605
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are ya really fine now Cav? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 08, 2004 12:45 PM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font>

  6. #1606
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YOU QUESTION MY ABILITY TO SCREAM!? ,.... &gt;_&gt;

    anyways, im stuck on this ghey runescape game for now lmao, ah so cheap like ragnarok but if it were made in america and 5 years ago =P

  7. #1607
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with you Cataferal.
    Theres nothing like a good rpg.
    Especially BG2 ^_^

  8. #1608
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Needed RPGs while watiing for Baten Kaitos so...

    Xenosaga again
    ToS again
    ZoE1 again
    ZoE2 again (Naked Jehuty+main game=XD)
    Wild Arms 3 (Not as mch right now)
    Pokemon Leaf Green (Got for GBA from a friend who didn't want)
    iRO, working on getting Feye to crusader (hard as hell to do with low vit ;_ [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I would be playing PSO+, but I dont' have a 2nd cable back here right now, I 'd have to unconnect meh CPU everytime I wanna play, which I don't feel liked doing right now.

  9. #1609
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    InkLink

  10. #1610
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've just finished Emclave.
    It was a tough one guys. Especially the demon boss.
    I was just a lil' knight. ^_^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •